INFINITY DREAMS AWARD [RELOADED]
I would like to thank the gorgeous owner of the blog But I Smile Anyway, Ritu for nominating me for the Infinity Dreams Award. I gladly accept the award. Make sure you check out Ritu’s blog by clicking on the link above. She is a wonderful person who is full of love. She is quite generous in giving likes. Her number one priority is her family. You can feel how much she loves them in the way she has answered her questions. Ritu, maybe you can answer my 11 questions too. Okay, back to the issue at hand, this is my second time being nominated and I am more than happy to participate. I am already following your blog so I have followed that rule. You should know that awards like these are priceless and they make me extremely happy. I am definitely going to enjoy taking part in this award and I hope that there are many more awards to come.
The rules for the award are as follows :
1. Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
2. Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
11 Facts About Me :
1. I love sleeping a lot. The longest time I have ever slept was 17 hours non-stop.
2. I am the biggest Lil Wayne fan alive.
3. My favourite colour is purple.
4. My favourite TV shows are Desperate Housewives, Teen Wolf and Family Guy.
5. I love to play Asphalt 8 Airborne and Angry Birds on my phone.
6. I am very passionate when it comes to food, graphic design and blogging.
7. When I get into my bed, I usually don’t get out for any reason whatsoever. I always visit the loo before I doze off so I won’t have to wake up till morning.
8. I have glow-in-the-dark skull-printed t-shirts that I simply adore.
9. I love Goosebumps novels with passion, even though they are meant for kids. I have love them since I was young and it is quite hard to put a Goosebumps book down. R.L. Stine, the author, is the best writer alive.
10. I want blogging or web design to be my job so that I don’t have to leave the house.
11. I have over 4600 songs in my phone.
Questions from Ritu plus my answers :
1. What is the one thing you’ve always wanted to learn?
Swimming. I haven’t gotten the chance to learn how to swim. That is the one thing that I would love to know how to do in case floods ever occur so that I will be able to survive by safely swimming away.
2. Have you ever had a diary?
No, I haven’t. I would not want someone with bad intentions to have access to my secrets or private thoughts.
3. Do you like horror or comedy movies?
I love horror movies. Movies like Final Destination, Child’s Play and Wrong Turn are my favourites. Child’s Play is a horror movie about an evil doll who kills people. My favourite celebrity Lil Wayne even refers to him in the song 60 Racks (Remix) where he raps,”Can’t pack no gun so I keep a knife like that fucking Chucky doll.” The reason that I love horror movies is because of the adrenaline rush that they usually give me.
4. What is the last song you listened to?
Reason To Hate by Tyga, Ne-Yo and Wiz Khalifa. That song is simply magical, especially the beats and Tyga’s verse.
5. Which is the one place you’d like to travel to?
Paris, France a.k.a The City Of Love.
6. Why do you like to blog and what do you love the most to write about?
Blogging is a way for me to express my thoughts and dreams. I blog in order to connect with people. It feels awesome getting many visitors each day on my site. For instance, today I got 832 views in just one day. My posts are mostly about music and important events in my life.
7. Who is your inspiration?
My inspiration is my dad. He is the greatest man alive.
8. If you had to choose between money or love, what would you choose?
Money. Money can buy happiness. Whoever said that money cant buy happiness was wrong. have you ever seen a sad person on a jet ski??? You can’t be sad on a jet ski. My other argument is that you cant be sad or lonely if you have lots of money. Even if you will be sad, your tears are will be falling on the leather seats of a Bugatti (The most luxurious car in the world).
9. What is the one thing you cannot live without?
My laptop. It contains my whole life. My files are quite important to me. In case my laptop gets stolen, I would be mad that I lost all my files, not my machine. But lucky for me I now have an external hard disk drive which has a capcity of 1 Terabyte.
10. What is the one thing you have to have in your purse?
*Right now I am loudly clearing my throat and making manly noises* “Ehhhhhhhhhh eeeeehhhhhh eehhhhhhhhhhhhhm” “Grunt Grunt” I’m a man so obviously I don’t have a purse.
11. What was the first thing that came up in your mind when you saw you were nominated here?
Oh shit, this is going to be hard work. I can’t imagine how I am going to come up with 11 great questions for my nominees, how much I will have to type and how long it is going to take to link my 11 nominees’ blogs’ URLs to this post.
P.S. I’m just being honest. No offence intended.
I nominate the following awesome bloggers :
3. Edwina’s Episodes
5. Nanny Cool
7. Shehanne Moore
10. Emily Nicole’s Story
My questions to my nominees :
1. What is your biggest fear?
2. Why did you start blogging?
3. What is your favourite song ?
4. What is your naughtiest fantasy?
5. If you had the chance to meet one celebrity, who would it be?
6. Who is your favourite blogger ?
7. Do you ever sing in the shower?
8. How did you decide the name for your blog?
9. What is your favourite theme on WordPress?
10. If you had to stay for one year without your phone or one year without having sex, what would you choose?
11. If you could commit a crime and get away with it, what would it be?
I hope you enjoyed my Q and A session. See you next post.
You may also want to read
I’M ADDICTED TO LIL WAYNE https://mynameisemmanuelmuema.wordpress.com/2015/01/04/im-addicted-to-lil-wayne