Daily Archives: June 1, 2015
I have been nominated for the Creative Blogger Award by my dear Ritu, the owner of the blog titled But I Smile Anyways. I am infinitely grateful for the award. I love the fact that she thought of rewarding little young me with the award (I know that the expression is usually little old me or lil’ ol’ me but I’m not old so I’ve edited it to suit me…wink). If you fancy reading the sometimes crazy, off the wall thoughts of a loony working mum, then have a look at Ritu’s blog.
The Rules Of This Award Are:
1. State five facts about yourself.
2. Nominate other bloggers.
3. Tell them that you nominated them via social media or by commenting on their blog posts.
Extra Rules To Be Followed As You Accept The Creative Blogger Award :
A)What can you do with the award?
1. Post it on your blog.
2. Nominate other bloggers with the award.
B)What can’t you do with the award?
1. Abuse or misuse the logo.
2. Claim that it’s your own handmade logo.
C)What should you do after receiving award?
1. Enjoy it.
2. At least give thanks via comments and likes and/or mentioning the blog who gave you the award.
3.Mention your purpose for blogging.
Phew, enough rules. Let me get started in accepting the award now.
Five Facts About Me :
1. When I was in high school I scored the highest grade possible in English, which is an A.
2. I love being neat, both in real life and in virtual life (In Facebook,Twitter, Tumblr, WordPress and even Flickr). My blog theme has to be perfect. As you can see, this post is well-arranged and has no errors.
3. Every time I see a spelling mistake or incorrect grammar on WordPress I secretly die inside.
4. I love it when I have an entire conversation with someone on my blog post. I love the feeling that I get when I connect with someone for the first time and we have an extra-long chat.
5. Sleeping is my favourite hobby. It truly surpasses drawing and blogging.
Since I’m enjoying this so so much, I’m going to reward you readers with,
More Extra Facts About Me :
6. I absolutely love the feeling of taking a hot shower. The goosebumpy feeling that I get when I’m in the shower is more than magical.
7. I’m obsessed with technology. I love interacting with computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones. Being tech savvy is one of the reasons that I wake up in the morning. I’m always eager to know more about Information Technology.
8. I love all kinds of WordPress awards so please keep them coming. I will always accept them. I never fail to respond.
9. I have a crush on one of my WordPress followers but I won’t name any names.
10. I am on all social networks, even MySpace. I joined the various networks in order to expand my blog audience.
My Nominations :
1. Aquileana https://aquileana.wordpress.com/
2. Ajoobacats http://ajoobacatsblog.com/
3. Jane Ridson https://janerisdon.wordpress.com/
4. Juliacastorp https://juliacastorp.wordpress.com/
5. Iuliafloriana https://iuliafloriana.wordpress.com/
My Purpose For Blogging :
I started blogging in order to share my thoughts and opinions with various people. I wanted to connect with as many peeps as possible and get to know them by going through the long posts that they would be publishing each day.
To my dear nominees, kindly accept my award. It would be amazing to read your thoughts and know five or more random facts about you.
You may also want to read
1. Lil Wayne’s Smartest Lyrics https://mynameisemmanuelmuema.wordpress.com/2015/03/22/lil-waynes-smartest-lyrics/
2. I’m Addicted To Lil Wayne https://mynameisemmanuelmuema.wordpress.com/2015/01/04/im-addicted-to-lil-wayne