PAPA JONES THE ONE AND ONLY FATHER OF KENYAN HIPHOP UNLEASHES HIS FURY WITH TWO KILLER DISS TRACKS IN RESPONSE TO THE “WHO IS KING?” BEEF
Rate this post and follow me on Twitter and Instagram;Follow @ManuMuema
King Khali a.k.a Mr Jones has dropped his response in the form of two songs. He has undoubtedly fought to take back the highly coveted “King Of Kenyan Hiphop” crown. Khaligraph’s tracks are titled King Khali and King Khali 2 (The Debate Ends Here). Even before you sample the diss songs, listen to the song I Am King( Rest In Peace Competition) which is Khaligraph’s best song to date. It features the extra-famous DJ Creme DeLa Creme. If you don’t have time to listen to the full song, quickly skip to the last verse which proves that KHALIGRAPH JONES IS THE KENYAN EMINEM WITHOUT A DOUBT!!!. The super speed at which he raps cannot be compared with any other rapper not just in Kenya, but in the whole African Continent. Click here to listen to Khali’s song titled, “Fuck Off”. You can also watch a video titled “Khaligraph Jones proves why he is the best rapper in Kenya and Africa”. As a continuation of my previous post, I will now break down the many punchlines from which Khaligraph Jones has dropped.
1. Mimi na mic ni Uhuru na Waiguru.
2. King ni mmoja hawa wengine ni maclande.
3. Ya’ll are like Vera akitafuta sponsor.
4. It’s sad that you are getting bodied by a nigga from Kayole.
5. If you listen to my music it maze yiukaa ni kaa DeJa Vu, Is he Jay-Z is He Biggie? Izo sauti si zinafanana?
6. Nyi mamatha so sishtuki nikikujiwa na FIDA.
7. Nyinyi wengine mdomo kama mapoko wa Sabina Joy.
8. Some of ya’ll mnafaa kuwa mnapeana injili, but hii fame imewachocha na ikawachanganya akili.
9. These other rappers kinda look like Caitlyn Jenner.
10. Tushajua nani Denzel if we was in a movie.
11. Vile nawafry unaweza niita Peter Pan.
12. Kaa hunijui, Wacha nikuonyeshe catalogue, Top ten Africa, sijawai brag, Opened up for Two Chainz, na sijwai brag.
13. Why you niggas thin, time for you to go to VCT.
14. Yes you was a king, but iyo ni TBT.
15. Mi ni evil, naweza fanya Devil a-fear.
Punchline Number 1
Mimi na mic ni Uhuru na Waiguru.
(Me and the microphone are just like Uhuru and Waiguru)
The President of Kenya is called Uhuru Muigai Kenyatta. Rumours speculate that him and Anne Waiguru (former Cabinet Secretary) are questionably and excessively close.
Punchline Number 2
King ni mmoja hawa wengine ni maclande.
(The king is only one, the rest are just side chics)
Just like most men have one main chic and several side chics, King Khali says that he is the only king of Kenyan hiphop. All the other rappers cannot be compared to him.
Punchline Number 3
Ya’ll are like Vera akitafuta sponsor.
(You are all just like Vera when she is looking for a sponsor)
Here in President Barack Obama’s hood, Kenya, a sponsor is defined as a much older, wrinkle-filled man who provides a young woman, mostly a university student with excessive amounts of money and unlimited luxury. This is of course in exchange for sex. Vera Sidika is the most successful Kenyan socialite to date. She lives luxuriously and takes trips to Dubai just the way an average person walks to the supermarket. All her success is courtesy of her multiple sponsors. When a rapper wants to gain attention, he will have the same hunger and strategy of a socialite.
Punchline Number 4
It’s sad that you are getting bodied by a nigga from Kayole.
Kayole or the 196 or 1960 is where Khali comes from. It’s his hood. Just the way the best rapper alive Lil Wayne shouts out his hometown New Orleans, Khali does the same. Papa Jones has adopted the line, “you’re getting bodied by a nigga….” from superstar Drake and Lil Wayne. In the song Back To Back which is a diss to Meek Mill (Nicki Minaj’s boyfriend), Drake raps, “You’re getting bodied by a singing nigga.” In his latest mixtape titled “No Ceilings 2”, Lil Wayne raps, “You’re getting bodied by a skating nigga” in the song Back To Back Remix.
Punchline Number 5
If you listen to my music maze yiukaa ni kaa DeJa Vu, Is he Jay-Z is he Biggie? Izo sauti si zinafanana?
(If you listen to his music it sounds as if it is a DeJa Vu, Is he Jay Z is he Biggie?
Their voices are quite similar.)
Khali is a very succesful rapper. If you listen keenly to his voice he has a White person’s accent. It’s so amazing since he is from Kayole. I wonder where he got that great United States accent from. He compares his greatness to that of Jay-Z and Biggie, the greatest hiphop moguls worlwide.
Punchline Number 6
Nyi mamatha so sishtuki nikikujiwa na FIDA.
(You are women, so I won’t be surprised if FIDA comes for me.)
Mr. Jones takes hurtful shots at the men involved in the Who Is King Beef and their egos. As a man, it hurts to be clled a woman. No offense to the feminists out there. 😂 FIDA is a non-profit organization aiming to improve the legal standing of women in Kenya.
Punchline Number 7
Nyinyi wengine mdomo kama mapoko wa Sabina Joy.
(All of you are mouthy just like the prostitutes of Sabina Joy brothel)
This line is pure fire. Congratulations King Khali. *shakes your hand very respectfully* Allow me to give you lovely readers a brief history of Sabina Joy brothel. The old folks know it as Karumaindo, but today it goes by a funkier name; Sabina Joy or simply SJ. The whorehouse has served generations, but it never gets old. Unlike other brothels that are situated in the dingy alleys of River Road, Sabina Joy is located at the heart of Nairobi. It’s entrance is on Moi Avenue, just next to Ambassador hotel. It’s somewhere between Nevada Fish and Chips and an M-Pesa shop… I am told.
Punchline Number 8
Some of ya’ll mnafaa kuwa mnapeana injili, but hii fame imewachocha na ikawachanganya akili.
(Some of ya’ll are supposed to be spreading the gospel, but this fame has corrupted you and affected your way of thinking)
This is a direct shot at Juliani who was a gospel artist, but slowly switched completely to secular music because it came with more fame and money. Juliani takes a big L at this point but not as much L’s as Meek Mill has taken the whole of 2015.
Punchline Number 9
These other rappers kinda look like Caitlyn Jenner.
The Kardashian and Jenner family is always partaking in numerous scandals. Bruce Jenner who was a man underwent surgery and is now a woman. She revealed she was a trans woman in April 2015 and publicly announced her name change from Bruce to Caitlyn in a July 2015 Vanity Fair cover story. Her name and gender change became official on September 25, 2015. She has been called the most famous openly transgender woman in the world. Bruce Jenner fathered these children; Brandon Jenner, Brody Jenner, Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner.
Punchline Number 10
Tushajua nani Denzel if we was in a movie.
(We already know who would be Denzel if we were in a movie)
Denzel Hayes Washington, Jr. is an American actor and filmmaker. He has received two Golden Globe awards, a Tony Award, and two Academy Awards: Best Supporting Actor for the historical war drama film Glory and Best Actor for his role as a corrupt cop in the crime thriller Training Day. Papa Jones compares his success in the rap game to that of Denzel in the moviesphere.
Punchline Number 11
Vile nawafry unaweza niita Peter Pan.
(The way I’m frying them you can call me Peter Pan)
Peter Pan is a character created by Scottish novelist and playwright J. M. Barrie. He is a mischievous boy who can fly and never grows up. Peter Pan spends his never-ending childhood having adventures on the small island of Neverland as the leader of his gang, the Lost Boys, interacting with mermaids, Native Americans, fairies, pirates, and occasionally ordinary children from the world outside Neverland. A pan is an instrument used to fry food. Just the way a pan fries food, Khaligraph is going to cook, burn and fry these other little itty bitty rappers.
Punchline Number 12
Kaa hunijui, Wacha nikuonyeshe catalogue, Top ten Africa, sijawai brag, Opened up for 2 Chainz, na sijwai brag.
(If you don’t know me, let me show you my catalogue, Top ten in Africa, but I have never bragged, Opened up for 2 Chainz, but I have never bragged)
2 Chainz, a successful international rapper came to Kenya a while ago. Khaligraph Jones was the head of the team that welcomed him here and ensured that his stay was smooth. He has never bragged about it. He is also among the top ten best music artist in the whole African continent.
Punchline Number 13
Why you niggas thin, time for you to go to VCT.
VCT means Voluntary Counselling and Testing which is done when someone suspects that he/she has AIDS. Khaligraph Jones is well-built and clearly tell us that in this line. This is a direct shot at Juliani who physically looks quite thin and extremely malnourished. Kaka Sungura is has average body size, not to thin and not too fat.
Punchline Number 14
Yes you was a king, lakini iyo ni TBT.
(Yes you were a king, but that is simply a TBT)
According to an upcoming rapper called Njeri, Juliani is so old in the rap game that he needs a walking stick. Jones knows this and hits Juli where it hurts, his age. Khali says that Juliani was king a long time ago, hence that is just a Throwback Thursday, an old memory. Every Instagrammer is familiar with Throwback Thursday which is denoted by the hashtag TBT. #TBT is whereby you post an old picture of yourself which takes you down memory lane.
Punchline Number 15
Mi ni evil, naweza fanya devil a-fear.
(I am so evil that I can make the devil fear)
Khali says that he is so evil that he scares the devil. In the video of the song I Am King, Jones takes on the role of The Angel of Death (Death himself) and wields a long scythe. This portrays him as being totally evil.
Here is Khali’s full You Tube Playlist.
Follow me on Twitter ;
You may also want to read;
1. Avril Nyambura Uploads My Photo To Her Instagram Account And Gives Me A Shout Out And Also Gives Me Ten Likes On My IG Pics https://mynameisemmanuelmuema.wordpress.com/2015/08/15/avril-nyambura-uploads-my-photo-to-her-instagram-page-and-gives-humble-young-me-a-shout-out/
2. Trukfit’s Official Instagram Account Likes My Photo And Retweets My Tweet https://mynameisemmanuelmuema.wordpress.com/2015/11/20/the-official-trukfit-instagram-account-likes-my-photo-on-2492014-at-exactly-10-20-p-m-and-retweets-my-tweet-about-this-post-2/
3 50 Shades Of Blogging https://mynameisemmanuelmuema.wordpress.com/2015/06/08/50-shades-of-blogging/
4. Avril Nyambura Gives Me A Salute During Her Live Performance At My University https://mynameisemmanuelmuema.wordpress.com/2015/10/24/avril-nyambura-gives-me-a-salute-because-i-was-wearing-trukfit-2/
5. Suchie Sarkar A.k.a The Little Ranter A.k.a. Miss Yikes https://mynameisemmanuelmuema.wordpress.com/2015/11/16/suchie-sarkar-a-k-a-the-lil-ranter/
6. Christina Milian (Lil Wayne’s girlfriend) Likes Three Of My Photos On Instagram https://mynameisemmanuelmuema.wordpress.com/2015/11/20/news-just-in-christina-milian-who-is-lil-waynes-girlfriend-liked-two-of-my-photos-on-instagram-5th-february-2015-at-exactly-11-12-p-m-2/
7. Nicki Minaj Calls Miley Cyrus a Bitch Live At The VMA Awards https://mynameisemmanuelmuema.wordpress.com/2015/09/01/nicki-minaj-calls-miley-cyrus-a-bitch-live-at-the-2015-video-music-awards/
8. Lil Wayne’s Smartest Lyrics https://mynameisemmanuelmuema.wordpress.com/2015/03/22/lil-waynes-smartest-lyrics/
9. I’m Addicted To Lil Wayne https://mynameisemmanuelmuema.wordpress.com/2015/01/04/im-addicted-to-lil-wayne/
10. Trukfit : Lil Wayne’s Clothing Line https://mynameisemmanuelmuema.wordpress.com/2013/07/30/trukfit/
11. Why I Blog A.k.a Agnes Wanjiru https://mynameisemmanuelmuema.wordpress.com/2015/09/17/agnes-wanjiru-wangethe-a-k-a-shee/
12. Lil Wayne’s Tattoos https://mynameisemmanuelmuema.wordpress.com/2014/05/29/lil-waynes-tattoos-2/
13. My Second WordPress Blog (Instanicki) https://instanicki.wordpress.com/
14. My Third WordPress Blog (That Moment When Lil Wayne Says) https://thatmomentwhenlilwaynesays.wordpress.com/