2nechi > 2pac and there is no freaking debate about that. Lil Wayne is the greatest rapper to ever hold the mic. Even if 2pac was alive today he could never be on the same level as Weezy. I’m pissed at people who say Pac was greater. There’s absolutely nothing dazzling about Shakur’s lyrics. Weezy is the shit. I would never diss Tune, but he is the type of nigga to rap, “Made a baby on the stairs, call that stepchild.” The lyric would totally make waves just because he said it. Here is a sample of why Wayne will always be the best rapper alive since time immemorial;
Then I start hopping around, like Jiminy Cricket.
Hold up, I gotta explain this one, Jiminy fucking Cricket, Jiminy fucking Cricket !!! Jiminy Cricket is a fictional character adapted by Disney into the animated film Pinocchio. As a cricket, Jiminy is known for hopping.
So this means that Wayne will disappear like an insect if the police are looking for him.
She ain’t got a lot of ass but I could work with her, nigga that’s my cup of tea, ah, burnt my tongue.
I was a match made in heaven when hell was a pile of wood.
I be killing them bitches, I hope all dogs go to heaven.
Had a phone in jail that’s a cellphone.
Stop drop roll and shake what her mama gave her.
Girl, Imma treat you like cake, till I get a sweet tooth toothache.
Kill you and your dog then put on a shirt that say “Peter for life.”
My powder room is for powder users.
I got some cocaine on the mirror, you can powder your face.
You can save all of your bullshit on your memory card.
Follow me on Twitter ;
You may also want to read;
* 50 Shades of Blogging https://mynameisemmanuelmuema.wordpress.com/2015/06/08/50-shades-of-blogging/
* Nicki Minaj Call Miley Cyrus a Bitch Live At The VMA Awards https://mynameisemmanuelmuema.wordpress.com/2015/09/01/nicki-minaj-calls-miley-cyrus-a-bitch-live-at-the-2015-video-music-awards/
* Lil Wayne’s Smartest Lyrics https://mynameisemmanuelmuema.wordpress.com/2015/03/22/lil-waynes-smartest-lyrics/
* I’m Addicted To Lil Wayne https://mynameisemmanuelmuema.wordpress.com/2015/01/04/im-addicted-to-lil-wayne/
* Why I Blog A.k.a Agnes Wanjiru https://mynameisemmanuelmuema.wordpress.com/2015/09/17/agnes-wanjiru-wangethe-a-k-a-shee/
* Lil Wayne’s Tattoos https://mynameisemmanuelmuema.wordpress.com/2014/05/29/lil-waynes-tattoos-2/
* My Other WordPress Blog https://thatmomentwhenlilwaynesays.wordpress.com/
Rate this post;
To all the Lil Wayne fans out there, please sign this petition to show your support. The petition is simply to request for the release of Tha Carter V. Click here to sign http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/free-tha-carter-5
On December 4th, Weezy shocked everyone with a string of surprising tweets that revealed the dysfunction within the Cash Money camp.
Wayne blamed his long time label boss and father-figure, Bryan “Baby” Williams, for the holdup on the album and apologized to all of his fans. He also explained that he has no say in this situation, he is sorry to the fans, and that he wants to leave the record label. You can read Weezy F Baby’s tweets below.
Click on this link to sign an online petition for the release of Tha Carter V https://mynameisemmanuelmuema.wordpress.com/2014/12/09/take-just-5-seconds-of-your-time-to-sign-this-fan-led-petition-pleading-for-lil-waynes-carter-5-to-be-released-before-christmas/ Lil Wayne confirmed his tweets about wanting to leave Cash Money are real at Vice’s 20th birthday bash. It was held at Brooklyn Navy Yard in Brooklyn, New York, and it was an invite-only event. Lil Wayne attended this party and also performed live at it. The biggest talk of the evening was that Wayne confirmed his tweets from Thursday about wanting to leave Cash Money are real. Weezy told the crowd at the party that he is currently in a bad situation and he will be out of it soon, as well as that he does all of this for us the fans! Watch the video below to see Tunechi confirming his tweets