Just 7 minutes ago, Lil Wayne has dropped No Ceilings Two on Livemixtapes.com. Stream and download it right here:
2nechi > 2pac and there is no freaking debate about that. Lil Wayne is the greatest rapper to ever hold the mic. Even if 2pac was alive today he could never be on the same level as Weezy. I’m pissed at people who say Pac was greater. There’s absolutely nothing dazzling about Shakur’s lyrics. Weezy is the shit. I would never diss Tune, but he is the type of nigga to rap, “Made a baby on the stairs, call that stepchild.” The lyric would totally make waves just because he said it. Here is a sample of why Wayne will always be the best rapper alive since time immemorial;
Then I start hopping around, like Jiminy Cricket.
Hold up, I gotta explain this one, Jiminy fucking Cricket, Jiminy fucking Cricket !!! Jiminy Cricket is a fictional character adapted by Disney into the animated film Pinocchio. As a cricket, Jiminy is known for hopping.
So this means that Wayne will disappear like an insect if the police are looking for him.
She ain’t got a lot of ass but I could work with her, nigga that’s my cup of tea, ah, burnt my tongue.
I was a match made in heaven when hell was a pile of wood.
I be killing them bitches, I hope all dogs go to heaven.
Had a phone in jail that’s a cellphone.
Stop drop roll and shake what her mama gave her.
Girl, Imma treat you like cake, till I get a sweet tooth toothache.
Kill you and your dog then put on a shirt that say “Peter for life.”
My powder room is for powder users.
I got some cocaine on the mirror, you can powder your face.
You can save all of your bullshit on your memory card.
Follow me on Twitter ;
You may also want to read;
* 50 Shades of Blogging https://mynameisemmanuelmuema.wordpress.com/2015/06/08/50-shades-of-blogging/
* Nicki Minaj Call Miley Cyrus a Bitch Live At The VMA Awards https://mynameisemmanuelmuema.wordpress.com/2015/09/01/nicki-minaj-calls-miley-cyrus-a-bitch-live-at-the-2015-video-music-awards/
* Lil Wayne’s Smartest Lyrics https://mynameisemmanuelmuema.wordpress.com/2015/03/22/lil-waynes-smartest-lyrics/
* I’m Addicted To Lil Wayne https://mynameisemmanuelmuema.wordpress.com/2015/01/04/im-addicted-to-lil-wayne/
* Why I Blog A.k.a Agnes Wanjiru https://mynameisemmanuelmuema.wordpress.com/2015/09/17/agnes-wanjiru-wangethe-a-k-a-shee/
* Lil Wayne’s Tattoos https://mynameisemmanuelmuema.wordpress.com/2014/05/29/lil-waynes-tattoos-2/
* My Other WordPress Blog https://thatmomentwhenlilwaynesays.wordpress.com/
Rate this post;
Lil Wayne will be releasing a book called “Gone Till November ” through Grand Central Publishing,a division of Hachette Book Group. The memoir will be about Weezy‘s time locked up behind bars from March to November in 2010, which is also why the book is titled ‘Gone Till November’. Included in Lil Wayne‘s journals that he wrote in prison are his thoughts and feelings about spending time in Rikers Island, the people he met,chis whole family, his past, his future, and more. The executive editor of Grand Central Publishing, Ben Greenberg, also spoke on Tunechi‘s forthcoming book that will be 288 pages long: “We are thrilled to be publishing Wayne’s prison memoir. He kept detailed journals of his inner and outer life while he was on Rikers Island, and they certainly tell a story. They are revealing.” The book was originally supposed to drop on May, 2013, but it got postponed and currently has no exact release date.
If you have a blog and you would like to get more visitors, click on the banner below :